Good Friday Outing

Hey guys,

Today, woke up really late. Had breakfast then got informed by Gabriel. The outing started at 9.00 and I haven't even bathe yet (I did though, in the end) . Left house at around 9.10. Bought some drinks from NTUC at E-Hub, then, run all the way to Downtown East Bus stop to get picked up by his parents.

Started with a short service, then played Captain's Ball. Gabe's team won by 1 point in a 5-4 game.Rest for a while, after that, rent 8 bikes and 1 tandem for Joash and his brother, Joseph. During the second round, Joseph wounded his leg and I crashed my bike. My knuckles 'kena' laceration wound, but it doesn't hurt.

After that, go to the playground and play the 'spider's web'. Didn't get to the top but still pretty high. Like last saturday, was offered to be driven home. Just as we went inside the car, it started to rain heavily (lucky, lucky).

It was really great, and I got to make some new friends along the way (like Joshua & Joash)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home