Bowling

Hi guys,

Today, school was normal. Ran 8 rounds for PE, then ran 1 extra round with Jason. Crashed with him during the start, then, he ran so far ahead. After PE, Mdm. Kala didn't come. So watched my classmates play chess.

After school, Daniel and I went to Zhang Rong's house to change clothes then play badminton until I made the shuttlecock stuck on the roof of the Pavilion. Went back to his house to take our belongings. After that, went to E-Hub to play bowling with Ian joining at the last minute. I managed to get 2nd on the final game.

Then, buy bubble tea with Daniel while the rest went up to Zone-X to meet up with Johanna. While playing, I found a game card then I gave it to Johanna cause she lost hers. After that, followed Ian and Johanna to McDonald's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home