Hey Guys,

Last Sunday, my friends and I went on with the plan to go play LAN. After having lunch, I met up with them at Parklane Shopping Mall. Waited for them to finish their TF2 match then played L4D.
It was pretty challenging and we got killed a lot of times due to careless movements. It was really awesome and I hope that I'll be able to do it again

On Monday, we got the NRIC registration thing. Was the last from my class to leave due to Ian's skin condition. He needed to use a moisturizer to get his fingerprint scanned, what a drag.

Then on Tuesday, CCA was bloody boring. The Com Team was split up with the rest. In the end, I was the only guy in the non-com team squad and had to say the timing. Lucky for me, the IC made the whole squad into timers. After doing footdrills, we went to see the Parade Commander Audition. It seems that Khalis may be chosen due to his loud voice. Anyway, best of luck to him.

That's all for now, but best of luck to everyone on their common tests.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home